Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Give a Hoot

Sunday night I put Parker to bed at 6:30PM just like I do every night, and since I had just gotten some new yarn in the mail the day before, I decided a new project was in order.  The yarn was Lamb's Pride Brown Sheep Worsted in a chocolatey color.  I won six skeins of it on Ebay for $18.


The same day I also got two skeins of Cascade Eco Wool in Antique, and two skeins of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in a pretty grey color.  



I can't believe how much yarn comes in one skein of Eco wool.  Almost 500 yards!

Anywho, onto Sunday night's project.


How cute are these?  I started the first at about 7PM Sunday night, and by midnight, I was half finished with the second.  Finished that one early Monday morning.  They aren't blocked in the photo, but they're still cute! I love them.  Warm too!  The pattern is Give a Hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment