Thursday, February 17, 2011

In the works...

I'm currently working on a few things.  

First, there's Sophie.  Sophie is a knitted bunny that will go in Parker's Easter basket.  I have left to finish, one arm (3/4 done) and two ears.  Then she'll be done!  I'm knitting this in Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino.  

Second, there's Ishbel.  Ishbel is a triangular shawl and I am finished with the stockinette portion, but I knitted one extra repeat (there should be 33, I knitted 34) so now I have to tink back one knit row and one purl row.  Then I'll be ready to get onto the lace charts!  I'm knitting this in Noro Kureyon Sock.  

Then, we have the Central Park Hoodie.  I have finished the front pieces and the back, seamed them together, and the hood is half finished.  I still need to finish the hood, do two arms, and then do the edging along the front.  This is knit in Knit Picks Wool of the Andes.

Then there's the Effortless Cardigan.  I'm not very far into this, because I don't think the finished object will be what I want it to be if I continue with this yarn.  It's also in Knit Picks Wool of the Andes and while I love it for the CPH, it's not right for this project.  This is getting frogged.  I will redo it in Madelinetosh Tosh DK as the pattern suggests.  

Finally, there's the Monkey socks.  I finished one, and have yet to cast on for the second.  I'll be starting that soon.  They are in Knit Picks Stroll Hand Painted.  It reminds me of neopolitain ice cream.  

No comments:

Post a Comment